How To Install HP DeskJet 1255 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet 1255 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1255 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1255 ink cartridges on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the output tray in front of the printer. Looks for the handles inside and grip it open to access the ink cartridges.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 1255 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 1255 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. Gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer cartridge access door and let it print the alignment page.
HP DeskJet 1255 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1255 use?
- HP DeskJet 1255 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. These high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet 1255 high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- No, HP printer models offer different functions and features. Therefore, an ink cartridge design for one specific model will not work for another HP printer model. For example, ink cartridges that are designed for HP DeskJet 1255 will not work or fit in an HP Photosmart 7520 and vice versa.