How To Install HP DeskJet 2514 Ink Cartridges?
HP Deskjet 2514 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 2514 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet 2514 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 2514 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 2514 cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a click indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print the alignment test page.
HP Deskjet 2514 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I refill my own HP ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can refill your own HP ink cartridges as long as it's a genuine cartridge and not a generic or remanufactured one. You'll need the right tools and a clear instruction or manual if you want to do it yourself. If you'd like to have your empty cartridge refilled, you can also go to your nearest store or retailer that offers refilling services.
- Do you need all ink cartridges to print HP?
- The answer is yes. If you only need black ink, the other cartridges should also have ink since printers are designed to use small amounts of ink from each cartridge used depending on your printing needs. You can adjust the printer software settings to minimize the use of color cartridges that are low on ink. To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising their quality so you can print to your heart's content.