How To Install HP ENVY 4504 Ink Cartridges
HP ENVY 4504 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4504 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How Do I Change The Ink In My HP ENVY 4504?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer's scanner assembly and then open the ink access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the ink cartridge cover, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4504 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP ENVY 4504 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. Close the ink cartridge cover to secure the cartridge.
- Close the ink access cover and let the printer print the alignment test page.
HP ENVY 4504 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does HP ENVY 4504 use?
- HP ENVY 4504 printer uses the standard yield HP 61 and the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges, which come in black and tri-color cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL which will work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a lower price.
- What is Tri-Color ink?
- Tri-color ink cartridges is a single cartridge that contains the three main color when it comes to colored printing. These colors are cyan, magenta, and yellow.