Brother DCP-7020 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother DCP-7020 Toner Cartridges from $17.99
Save $78.01 (69% off retail price)
Save $220.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $204.00 (72% off retail price)
Save $555.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $54.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $76.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $104.00 (74% off retail price)
How do I change the toner cartridge in my Brother DCP 7020?
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift up the front cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To remove the ink tank, press the tab and lift it.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark Z517 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new printer ink into the right carrier. Firmly push back on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Brother DCP-7020 Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does a Brother DCP-7020 use?
- The Brother DCP-7020 printer uses the standard yield Brother TN-350 and jumbo yield Brother TN-350X black toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers the compatible Brother TN-350 black toner cartridge and Brother TN-350X black toner cartridge. Get high-quality printer toner that's budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How long do toner cartridges last?
- CompAndSave's toner cartridges have a proven shelf life of 20 months. It is ideal to store the toner cartridge properly in a cool, dry place to ensure that it reaches its shelf life. If the answer that you are seeking is the page yield, that will depend on how the toner cartridge was manufactured and how much toner the cartridge can hold. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield Brother T350 that prints up to 2,500 pages at a 5% page yield, while the jumbo yield Brother TN-350X prints up to 5,000 pages at a 5% page yield.
Compatible Brother DCP-7020 Toner Cartridges Reviews
Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner CartridgeThey always have good prices. The quality is great and I get it when they say I will receive itWas this review helpful?
I would buy again.Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner CartridgeNeeded a toner cartridge for older fax machine. They had just what I needed for a very reasonable price. Came right away and worked great!Was this review helpful?
Easy to install.Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Toner Cartridges Combo Pack of 2 - BlackI’m pleased with my purchase.Was this review helpful?
OkReview for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner CartridgeGoodWas this review helpful?
It is ok.Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner CartridgeOk, it is a printer cartridge. What can I say?Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner Cartridgeexcellent service. here the next day.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner Cartridge5 starWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother DR350 Drum UnitEverything is working well & the quick service was appreciated. ThanksWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother Toner TN-350 X Cartridge - Black - Jumbo YieldHello -- Thank you for your follow-up on my problem. Briefly, I have an older Brother MFC-7420 printer. Over the years, I've replaced the drum, cartridge and bought toner for it. A few months ago, I had messages on the printer that the drum unit needed replacing; I bought a new drum. Then I was receiving messages that the drum cartridge needed replacing, so I bought a cartridge from you. Then the message told me that I needed toner. I assumed that there was already toner in the hi-yield cartridge, right? I have since ordered a new Brother printer online that is in back-order status. The cartridge I purchased has not resolved the problem. As I say, this is an older model Brother printer, and it is developing some glitches in addition. Thank you for your follow-up. I will follow Comp and Save in the future for parts etc. Sincerely, Jeannine MawhinneyWas this review helpful?
On time and as described.Review for Compatible Brother TN350 Black Toner CartridgeOn time and as described.Was this review helpful?