Brother HL-5470DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-5470DW Toner Cartridges from $19.99
Save $157.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $316.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $795.00 (82% off retail price)
Save $50.00 (72% off retail price)
Save $78.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $99.50 (74% off retail price)
How to change Brother HL-5470DW toner cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on. Allow at least 10 minutes for the printer to cool down and be ready for replacement.
- Get access to the toner cartridge by opening the front cover.
- Pull the drum and toner assembly out of the machine.
- Unlock the assembly by pushing down the green lock lever. Remove the toner from the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 5470DW toner and gently shake it sideways about 5-6 times before opening it from the package. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Brother HL-5470DW printer toner into the drum unit until it locks in place. Then slide the green tab sideways several times to clean the corona wire.
- Install the toner HL-5470DW and drum unit assembly into the machine by inserting it into the printer's opening.
- Close the toner access door.
Most Common Brother HL-5470DW Toner Cartridges Questions
- Why does my Brother printer keep saying replace toner?
- When you encounter such problems, please double-check that you have installed the correct toner and drum unit for your machine. If you installed the right ones but still see the "Toner Low", "Replace Toner", or "Toner Ended" error message, the toner cartridge may not have been put correctly. Install the toner cartridge again, following the directions for replacing the toner cartridge.
- Why is brother toner so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.