Brother HL-L5200DWT Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L5200DWT Toner Cartridges from $18.95
Save $99.08 (74% off retail price)
Save $182.09 (83% off retail price)
Save $202.16 (75% off retail price)
Save $372.18 (85% off retail price)
Save $940.40 (86% off retail price)
Save $48.54 (72% off retail price)
Save $90.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $99.10 (80% off retail price)
How to change Brother HL-L5200DWT toner cartridges on printer?
- Turn the machine on.
- Get access to the toner cartridges by opening the front cover.
- Pull the toner and drum assembly out of the machine.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum by pushing the green lever at the side of the assembly.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother L5200DWT toner. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the toner into the assembly until it clicks in place.
- Slide the tab sideways multiple times to clean the wire inside the drum.
- Insert the new toner and drum assembly into the printer's opening.
- Once done, make sure that you close the machine's front cover.
Most Common Brother HL-L5200DWT Toner Cartridges Questions
- What toner does Brother HL-L5200DWT use?
- Brother printer HL-L5200DWT toner uses the Brother TN820 toner in black. It is also compatible with the high-yield Brother TN850 black. Compatible Brother TN820 and TN850 cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These toner cartridges will work as a replacement for the original counterpart at a very affordable price!
- Why is Brother toner so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.