Brother Intellifax-2840 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother Intellifax-2840 Toner Cartridges from $19.99
Save $73.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $150.00 (79% off retail price)
Save $150.00 (68% off retail price)
Save $304.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $385.00 (69% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $35.50 (64% off retail price)
Save $74.00 (78% off retail price)
Save $47.00 (57% off retail price)
How do I install Brother Intellifax 2840 toner cartridges?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- To cool down, open the front cover and leave the machine switched on for 10 minutes. Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 2840 toner cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the new Brother Fax 2840 toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Brother Intellifax 2840 Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother Intellifax 2840 use?
- The Brother Intellifax-2840 printer uses the standard yield Brother TN420, high yield Brother TN-450, and jumbo yield Brother TN450X toner cartridges in black. CompAndSave offers the compatible Brother TN420, Brother TN-450, and Brother TN450X black toner cartridges. The Brother TN420 produces up to 1,200 prints; the Brother TN-450 gives up to 2,600; and the Brother TN450X prints up to 5,000 sheets at 5% page yield. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill toner?
Yes, Brother toner cartridges are refillable. However, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with the print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, and cleaning blades worn out over time that can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum. This holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tears over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.