Brother IntelliFax-4100e Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother IntelliFax-4100e Toner Cartridges from $19.99
Save $146.00 (79% off retail price)
Save $72.50 (78% off retail price)
Save $136.00 (76% off retail price)
How do I install a Brother Intellifax 4100e toner cartridge?
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right as you pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 4100e toner. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- To evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge, gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five to six times.
- Install the new Brother Fax 4100e toner into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Reinstall the drum unit and close the front cover.
Brother Intellifax 4100e Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother IntelliFax-4100e use?
- The Brother IntelliFax-4100e printer uses the high yield Brother TN460 toner cartridge in black. CompAndSave offers the compatible Brother TN460 toner cartridge in a high yield variant. The Brother TN460 black toner cartridge can produce up to 6,000 pages at 5% page yield. Get high-quality printer toner that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can Brother laser toner cartridges be refilled?
Yes, Brother toner cartridges are refillable. However, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with the print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, and cleaning blades worn out over time that can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum. This holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tears over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.