Brother MFC-7820N Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother MFC-7820N Toner Cartridges from $17.99
Save $78.01 (69% off retail price)
Save $220.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $204.00 (72% off retail price)
Save $555.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $54.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $76.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $104.00 (74% off retail price)
How to Install Brother MFC-7820N Toner Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Carefully pull the toner cartridge and drum assembly out from the printer.
- Press the lock lever, which is usually green or blue, to unlock the toner, then remove the toner from the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 7820N toner cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge to the drum unit until it snaps lock into place.
- Slide the green tab several times to clean the corona wire. Make sure to put it back to its original position.
- Insert the toner and drum assembly back to the printer. Close the printer's top cover.
Brother MFC-7820N Toner Cartridges FAQs
- Can you refill Brother toner cartridges?
Yes, Brother toner cartridges are refillable; however, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears and cleaning blades that wear out over time, may cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum; this holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tears over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.
- How long should a Brother toner cartridge last?
- CompAndSave's Brother toner cartridges have a proven shelf life of 20 months. To ensure that it reaches its shelf life, the toner cartridge must be kept properly. Storing it in a dry, cool place is the ideal way of keeping this toner cartridge. If the answer that you are seeking is the page yield, that will depend on how the toner cartridge was manufactured and how much toner the cartridge can hold. Brother MFC-7820N toner, which is Brother TN-350 can last up to 2,500 pages at a 5% page yield.