How To Install Brother MFC-L2707DW Toner Cartridges?
Brother MFC-L2707DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother MFC-L2707DW Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $99.50 (74% off retail price)
How do you change the toner on a Brother MFC L2707DW?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer’s front cover.
- Remove the printer's drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- To release and remove the empty toner cartridge, press the green lock lever on the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother L2707DW toner cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Brother MFC-L2685DW cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Slide the green tab from left to right a few times to clean the primary corona wire within the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge into the printer, then close the front cover.
Brother MFC-L2W707D Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother MFC L2707DW use?
- The Brother MFC-L2W707D printer uses the standard yield Brother TN630 and high yield TN660 black toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers the compatible Brother TN630 and TN660 black toner cartridges that are high quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can a Brother toner cartridge be refilled?
Yes, Brother toner cartridges are refillable. However, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with the print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, and cleaning blades worn out over time that can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum. This holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tears over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.
Compatible Brother MFC-L2707DW Toner Cartridges Reviews
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldInk cartridge works just fine. No difference between this cartridge and the grossly overpriced cartridge sold by Brother. Buy these. They are a money saver.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Black Toner Cartridge - High Yieldworks fineWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit - DR-630Good product at a fair priceWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldThe cartridges were perfect for my printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Black Toner Cartridge - High YieldReceived promptly. Keeping as a backup so have not used it yet. Have high expectations it will work fine.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High YieldVery good quality.Was this review helpful?
Love the pricesReview for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldLove these prices!!!Was this review helpful?
good people to do business withReview for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High Yieldexcellent product, fast serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldSeems to be same quality as Brother tonerWas this review helpful?
No. 1Review for Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit - DR-630I've been a loyal customer for years. Excellent products, fair pricing, excellent customer service.Was this review helpful?