Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How to change Brother MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the toner by opening the front cover.
- Pull the drum and toner assembly out of the machine.
- Gently push the green tab down to unlock the toner cartridge. Then pull the cartridge out from the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother L2740DW toner cartridge, open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Brother MFC-L2740DW cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks in place.
- Gently slide the green tab sideways to clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner and drum assembly inside the printer.
- Close and put the front cover back into place.
Most Common Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges Questions
- What toner does a Brother MFC-L2740DW use?
- Brother printer MFC-L2740DW uses the Brother TN630 black toner cartridge. It is also compatible with the high-yield Brother TN660 black. Compatible Brother TN630 and TN660 cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These toner cartridges will work as a replacement for the original counterpart at a very affordable price!
- Why is Brother toner so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink and toner cartridges results from the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
Compatible Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges Reviews
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High YieldReceive merchandise as promised anchors work OK with brothers printerWas this review helpful?
Amazing prices and delivery is amazing!Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges - Black High Yield - 10-PackAffordable and super fast delivery. Will not buy from anywhere elseWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High YieldALWAYS GOOD PRODUCT AND SERVICE.Was this review helpful?
i would recommend this tonerReview for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldQuick delivery and great price.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Black Toner Cartridge - High YieldUsed this product for at least 3 years without any problemsWas this review helpful?
AwesomeReview for Compatible Brother TN-630 Toner Cartridge - BlackAwesomeWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldInk cartridge works just fine. No difference between this cartridge and the grossly overpriced cartridge sold by Brother. Buy these. They are a money saver.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Black Toner Cartridge - High Yieldworks fineWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit - DR-630Good product at a fair priceWas this review helpful?