Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality compatible Brother MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative Brother L2740DW toner cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for Brother MFC-L2740DW cartridges?
- Our compatible Brother MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible toner cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing Brother L2740DW toner cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order Brother printer MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for Brother MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our Brother L2740DW toner cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced Brother toner L2740DW cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap compatible toner cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's toner Brother L2740DW will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Compatible Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges from $17.99
Save $79.01 (72% off retail price)
Save $162.02 (73% off retail price)
Save $415.05 (75% off retail price)
Save $22.00 (56% off retail price)
Save $37.50 (68% off retail price)
Save $61.50 (70% off retail price)
How to change Brother MFC-L2740DW toner cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the toner by opening the front cover.
- Pull the drum and toner assembly out of the machine.
- Gently push the green tab down to unlock the toner cartridge. Then pull the cartridge out from the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother L2740DW toner cartridge, open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Brother MFC-L2740DW cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks in place.
- Gently slide the green tab sideways to clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner and drum assembly inside the printer.
- Close and put the front cover back into place.
Most Common Brother MFC-L2740DW Toner Cartridges Questions
- What toner does a Brother MFC-L2740DW use?
- Brother printer MFC-L2740DW uses the Brother TN630 black toner cartridge. It is also compatible with the high-yield Brother TN660 black. Compatible Brother TN630 and TN660 cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These toner cartridges will work as a replacement for the original counterpart at a very affordable price!
- Why is Brother toner so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink and toner cartridges results from the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.