Subscribe and Save 15% off Today!
Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack Related Products
Save $28.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $46.50 (30% off retail price)
Save $6.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $8.00 (25% off retail price)
About Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack
Replacement Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield
Bundle up and save a lot more with our 2-pack of high-yield Canon ink 260 261 XL cartridges!
CompAndSave offers affordable replacement Canon PG-260 XL CL-261 XL value pack cartridges that boast genuine-like quality and satisfaction. This cartridge perfectly works as the original Canon cartridges without fail!
- BUMP UP YOUR SAVINGS. Want to enjoy even bigger savings? Purchase our value pack, like the Canon PG-260 CL-261 value pack of 2 XL cartridges. Included are 1 x black Canon 260XL ink cartridge, and 1 x color Canon 261XL ink cartridge.
- MADE WITH PRECISION. Every cartridge we sell is proven and tested to work like OEM cartridges, with a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months. Our high-yield Canon ink 260 261 XL cartridges are professionally engineered to ensure that CompAndSave's cartridges will function like original ones—from installation to print quality.
- LOW PRICE, SAME QUALITY. The print capacity and quality of CompAndSave's cartridges match the original Canon printer cartridges, but at a lesser price without sacrificing the quality. Purchasing Canon ink cartridges 260 261 from us means you get to save $17.00 (27% off retail price), talk about getting the most of your money!
- MORE PRINTS, PAY LESS. if you don't print that much, we also have the standard yield black Canon PG-260 ink cartridge and tricolor Canon CL-261 ink cartridge.
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING. Canon PG-260 XL CL-261 XL value pack cartridge orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped out the same business day. Visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING. For U.S. orders, checking out $50 or more means the shipping fee is on us!
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS. Did you know that our replacement or remanufactured cartridges are environmentally friendly? Instead of throwing away empty original Canon cartridges, our manufacturer meticulously recycles them to function exactly like the originals. By purchasing our replacement Canon ink 260 261 XL cartridges, you will not only save a ton of money, but you will also be helping to preserve the environment.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We offer a FULL refund within ten days based on the delivery date of your CompAndSave products. We even issue refunds and store credits up to 365 days from purchase. That is how confident we are in the quality of our replacement Canon PIXMA 260 261 ink cartridges. Check our Return Policy for more details.
- WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY. Using replacement, compatible, or remanufactured printer cartridges will never void your printer warranty. To know more, check our Ink Knowledge Base page or contact us for any further questions.
Go ahead and find your printer from the compatible printer list for Canon ink 260 261 XL cartridges provided below. Take advantage of our great prices for Canon PG-260 XL CL-261 XL value pack cartridges today. SAVE more now!
Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges FAQs
What is the difference between 260XL and 260?
When it comes to size, appearance, and printer compatibility they are practically the same. The only difference between the two is the number of pages they can print. The standard-yield Canon PG-260 ink cartridge can only print up to 180 pages at 5% page coverage. While the high-yield Canon PG-260XL ink cartridge can print up to 400 pages at 5% page coverage. If you print more often, we highly recommend you use the high-yield ink cartridge as it can print more pages and is cheaper in the long run.
Is Canon XL ink worth it?
Totally! They work the same as the standard Canon ink cartridges but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. You can also save money by purchasing an XL ink cartridge as the cost of printing per page is definitely way less than the cost per page when using standard ink, which means that you can save more using an XL ink cartridge in the long run.
Does printer ink dry out?
Yes, they do. Printer inks are liquid-based, which means that the ink inside the cartridge can evaporate and dry out. To avoid this, you can store unopened ink cartridges in a dry and cool place. If the cartridge is already installed in your printer, make it a habit to at least print once a week or run the printer cleaning maintenance to keep the nozzles moist.
How to install Canon 260XL and 261XL ink cartridges?
The installation procedure for Canon 260XL and Canon 261XL ink cartridges varies on the printer model that you have. Some printers will require a different or special procedure that other models will not require. So, with that being said, we recommend looking for your printer model below in the compatible printers field. Click the printer model, and you will be redirected to another page with the exact installation procedure for your printer. For more information, you may also click Ink Installation Guide, and you will be redirected to the right page. Please note that this instruction is just a general procedure that is applicable to most printers.
Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack Specifications
|Replace OEM #
|PG-260XL, Canon CL-261XL
|Black: Pigment | Tri-color: N/A
|Black: 14.3 ml | Tri-color: 12.2 ml
|Approximate Page Yields
|Cost per page
|Number of pieces
|Product Shelf Life
Replacement Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 TricolorExcellect help, Thank you!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon Ink 260 261 XL Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 TricolorGreat service.Was this review helpful?