Canon BJ-100 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJ-100 Ink Cartridges from $16.99
How do I Change the Ink in my Canon BJ-100 Printer?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Get your new Canon BJ-100 ink cartridge. Open your new ink over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new Canon BJ-100 cartridge into the appropriate slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Canon BJ-100 Ink Cartridge FAQ
- Why Canon ink is expensive?
- Canon ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. Check our ink knowledge base for more details.
- How many times can you refill Canon ink cartridge?
- You can refill your Canon ink cartridges up to seven times depending on how it was refilled and the condition of the printhead. Ink cartridge's parts and the printhead wears out eventually so they might cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven, and poor print quality. If you choose to purchase a new one, CompAndSave offers a wide variety of printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement Canon BJ-100 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon BC-02 Black Ink CartridgeFine so far. Not much savings for refilled cartridge.Was this review helpful?