Canon BJ-10SX Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJ-10SX Ink Cartridges from $12.99
How do I install a Canon BJ-10SX ink cartridge on my printer?
- How do I install a Canon BJ-10SX ink cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure the printer is off.
- Open the top cover and the inner cover.
- On the cartridge holder, raise the green lock lever. Remove the old ink from the cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJ-10SX printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- With the print head facing the printer's back, place the ink cartridge over the yellow mounting base.
- Push the lock lever back until it snaps into place.
- Close the inner cover and the top cover.
Canon BJ-10SX Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink is compatible with Canon BJ-10SX?
- The Canon BJ-10SX printer uses the Canon BC-01 and BC-02 ink cartridges in black. CompAndSave offers replacement BC-01 and BC-02 cartridges in standard yield variants. The standard yield Canon BC-01 black ink produces 500 pages, while the Canon BC-02 black ink cartridge gives 450 sheets at 5% page yield. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly from CompAndSave! To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base page.
- What ink does my printer use?
- There are several ways to find out what ink your printer uses. You can easily find it in your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?.