Canon BJ-30V Ink Cartridges
Compatible Canon BJ-30V Ink Cartridges from $2.99
How do I install a Canon BJ-30V ink cartridge on my printer?
- How do I install a Canon BJ-30V ink cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure that the AC adapter and the parallel interface cable are both connected.
- Open the paper support and press the power button.
- Open the front cover.
- Make sure the printer's cartridge holder is in the printer's center.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJ-30V printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and press down on the left side of the BJ cartridge.
- Close the front cover and press the cartridge button.
Canon BJ-30V Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink is compatible with Canon BJ-30V?
- The Canon BJ-30V printer uses the Canon BCI-10 ink cartridge in black. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield Canon BCI-10 ink cartridge, which produces up to 150 pages. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly from CompAndSave! To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base page.
- Can I use generic ink in a Canon BJ-30V printer?
- Yes, you can use generic ink for your Canon BJ-30V printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.