Canon BJ-5 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJ-5 Ink Cartridges from $12.99
How do I install a Canon BJ-5 ink cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Open the front cover.
- On the cartridge holder, raise the green lock lever. Remove the old ink cartridge from the holder and properly dispose of it.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJ-5 printer ink. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- With the print head pointing down, place the ink cartridge over the yellow mounting base.
- Push the lock lever down until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Canon BJ-5 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Can I use generic ink in a Canon printer?
- Yes, you can use generic ink for your Canon printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Are all Canon ink cartridges the same?
- Not all Canon ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?. CompAndSave offers a replacement Canon BC-01 black ink cartridge for your Canon BJ-5 printer.