Canon BJC-1000 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJC-1000 Ink Cartridges from $16.99
How to Install Canon BJC-1000 Ink Cartridges?
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Lift the lock lever of the cartridge to release it, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJC-1000 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and then put the lock lever to its original position to secure the cartridge.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Canon BJC-1000 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your Canon printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Why Canon cartridge is expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page.
Replacement Canon BJC-1000 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon BC-02 Black Ink CartridgeFine so far. Not much savings for refilled cartridge.Was this review helpful?