Canon BJC-250 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJC-250 Ink Cartridges from $16.99
How do I Change the Ink in my Canon BJC-250 Printer?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Hold the printer's front cover on both sides, and then gently open it by pulling the cover towards you.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from the lock lever by lifting it.
- Remove the empty ink and get your new Canon BJC-250 ink cartridge.
- Open your new ink over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new Canon BJC-250 cartridge into the appropriate slot until you hear a click sound.
- Press down the ink cartridge lock lever.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Canon BJC-250 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does Canon BJC-250 use?
- Canon BJC-250 printer is compatible with Canon BC-02 black and Canon BC-05 color ink cartridges. Wanting to save more on ink? CompAndSave is offering replacement Canon BC02 and BC05 ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Can you refill Canon ink cartridges?
- Absolutely! Refilling ink cartridges is less expensive than purchasing new ones. You just need to have the proper tools and the right instruction in order to do this. But if you want to make sure and avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you to replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a variety of ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications. Our Canon BJC-250 ink cartridges are always fresh from the factory every month, and it is also backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement Canon BJC-250 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon BC-02 Black Ink CartridgeFine so far. Not much savings for refilled cartridge.Was this review helpful?