Canon BJC-4400 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJC-4400 Ink Cartridges from $2.49
Save $9.96 (38% off retail price)
Save $5.50 (69% off retail price)
Save $8.96 (75% off retail price)
How do I Change the Ink in my Canon BJC-4400 Printer?
- Ensure your printer is on.
- Pull the printer's front cover towards you to open it.
- Look for the cartridge button and press it once. The ink cartridge holder will move so wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the lock lever to remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Get your new Canon BJC-4400 ink cartridge. Open your new ink over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new Canon BJ-200 cartridge into the appropriate slot until you hear a click sound.
- Press down the ink cartridge lock lever to lock the new cartridge into place.
- Set the lever for paper thickness depending on which cartridge you have installed. For Canon BC-20 black, set the lever to the left. As for Canon BC-21e tricolor, set the lever to the center.
- Press the ink cartridge button, and then close the printer's front cover.
Canon BJC-4400 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. Compatible ink cartridges are designed to work just like the original ones. The size, number of prints, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original printer ink but are sold at a much lesser price. Using these ink cartridges will never violate your printer's warranty. Check our ink knowledge base to know more.
- Are Canon XL cartridges worth it?
- Absolutely! Canon XL cartridges or also known as high yield cartridges contains more ink than the non-XL or standard yield ones. Since they have more ink, XL cartridges can print more sheets which is an advantage if you print on a daily basis. Also, you will be able to save more in the longer run because of its lost per page.