Canon Notejet III Ink Cartridges
Compatible Canon Notejet III Ink Cartridges from $2.99
How do I install Canon Notejet III ink cartridges on my printer?
- Turn on the machine.
- Open the cartridge cover located at the left side of the machine, near the monitor.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Notejet III printer ink. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the cartridge inside until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Canon Notejet III Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does Canon Notejet III use?
- The Canon Notejet III printer uses the Canon BCI-10 black ink cartridge. CompandSave offers a compatible Canon BCI-10 black ink cartridge that is high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is it OK to use compatible ink cartridges?
- Yes! You can use compatible ink cartridges for your printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.