Canon MG2900 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MG2900 Ink
Replacement Canon MG2900 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $3.08 (7% off retail price)
Save $30.04 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG2900 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Remover the document tray and tray extension.
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to ink replacement position.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MG2900 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Canon 2900 Ink in the cartridge holder at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge all the way in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common MG2900 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of Ink does a Canon MG2900 use?
- Canon MG2900 uses PG-245 and CL-246 cartridges. It is also compatible with the high yield ink cartridges which are PG-245XL and CL-246XL. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. CompAndSave offers discounted compatible Canon MG2900 standard and high yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original PG-245 and CL-246 cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Can I use generic ink in Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. CompAndSave's remanufactured ink is engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is, you can get the same print quality and page yield without spending too much money. Please keep in mind that using our Canon remanufactured ink would never void your printer warranty, so you can buy and print with confidence. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.