How To Install Canon MG3022 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Canon MG3022 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MG3022 Ink
Canon MG3022 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG3022 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull back the paper output tray as well as the output tray extension, then open the ink access door.
- The printhead holder will move and settle for cartridge replacement position.
- Remove the ink cartridge by gently but firmly pushing it down.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MG3022 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the cartridge, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon Pixma MG3022 ink cartridge to it's respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge at an angle. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink access door, then you can do the printhead alignment test.
Most Common Canon MG3022 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Do all Canon printers use the same ink cartridges?
- It depends as not all Canon printers uses the same ink cartridge. To know what type of ink your Canon printer uses, just check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer, in front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. This model number is used to distinguish the type of ink you should purchase, it is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters.
- What ink does Canon MG3022 use?
- Canon MG3022 uses the standard yield PG-245 for black and CL-246 for colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield PG-245XL and CL-246XL cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted compatible Canon PG-245XL and CL-246XL ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original Canon PG-245XL and CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!