Canon Pixma MP150 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MP150 Photo All-In-One Ink
Replacement Canon Pixma MP150 Ink Cartridges from $13.95
Save $56.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $27.08 (47% off retail price)
Save $85.00 (68% off retail price)
Save $37.12 (46% off retail price)
Save $144.00 (69% off retail price)
Save $64.21 (46% off retail price)
Save $13.04 (48% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $13.04 (42% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (62% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my Canon Pixma mp150?
- Turn on your printer, then open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the cartridge, press down on the semi-circular tab until it is released.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MP150 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- In the ink cartridge holder, place the Canon Pixma MP150 cartridge in the left slot (black) and the right slot (color).
- Insert the cartridge by pushing up the front part until it snaps locks into place.
- Once the cartridges are installed, close the operation panel.
Canon Pixma MP150 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does Canon Pixma MP150 use?
- The Canon Pixma MP150 printer uses the standard yield Canon PG-40 black and CL-41 tri-color or the high yield PG-50 black and CL-51 tri-color cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement standard yield Canon PG-40 black and CL-41 tri-color ink cartridges, with a page yield of up to 329 and 312 respectively. The PG-50 black and CL-51 tri-color ink cartridges are also available with page yields of up to 510 for black and 545 for tri-color. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Are all Canon Pixma ink cartridges the same?
- Not all Canon Pixma ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide ”What ink does my printer use?”.