Canon MP230 Ink Cartridges - PIXMA MP230 Ink
Replacement Canon MP230 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How do you change the ink cartridge on a Canon MP230?
- Make sure the power is on.
- Lift the printer lid.
- Press the carriage lid to open it.
- Remove the used cartridges from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon PIXMA MP230 ink replacement. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new Canon PIXMA MP230 cartridge into the carriage unit until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer lid.
Canon MP230 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer? Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your Canon printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers replacement standard yield Canon PG-210 pigment black and CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MP230 printer. The high yield Canon PG-210XL pigment black and CL-211XL tri-color ink cartridges are also available. Standard yield black cartridges can produce up to 220 sheets, while the high yield can give up to 401 pages at 5% page yield. When it comes to the tri-color cartridges, the standard yield cartridge has a page yield of up to 244 while the high yield has up to 309. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- What ink does my Canon PIXMA printer use?
- You can easily find out what ink your Canon PIXMA printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?.