Canon Pixma MP270 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon Pixma MP270 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my Canon Pixma MP270?
- Turn on your printer.
- To access the cartridges, hold the output tray, and lift the operation panel.
- Remove the used cartridges by pinching and opening the ink cartridge locking cover, then lifting them up.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MP270 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new Canon MP70 cartridge into the correct color slot.
- Push the ink cartridge locking cover until it snaps into place.
- Once the cartridges are installed, close the operation panel.
Canon Pixma MP270 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does a Canon Pixma MP270 use?
- Canon Pixma MP270 printer uses the Canon PG-210 black ink and Canon CL-211 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the high yield Canon 210XL and Canon 211XL ink cartridges.Get high-quality printer ink in single and combo packs that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Are all Canon Pixma ink cartridges the same?
- Not all Canon Pixma ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide ”What ink does my printer use?”.