How To Install Canon MX490 Ink Cartridges
Canon MX490 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MX490 Ink
Replacement Canon MX490 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (6% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (28% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (31% off retail price)
How to change Canon MX490 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Get access to the paper output tray by opening the printer's front cover.
- Check that there is no paper or any form of media in the cassette.
- Release the paper output lid.
- The printhead holder will move and settle for cartridge replacement position. Avoid touching the cartridge holder until it stops completely.
- Press the cartridge down until it clicks, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MX490 printer ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon Pixma MX490 ink cartridge to its respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge at an angle, head first. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Raise the paper output lid to close.
Most Common Canon MX490 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon Pixma MX490 use?
- Canon Pixma MX490 uses the standard yield PG-245 for black and CL-246 for colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield PG-245XL black and CL-246XL color cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted replacement Canon Canon PG-245, CL-246, PG-245XL, and CL-246XL ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, PG-245XL, and CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Can you refill Canon Pixma ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can refill a Canon Pixma ink cartridge that has run out of ink. All you need are the correct tools and instructions. However, if you want to be certain and avoid any printing problems, we recommend that you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave has a wide selection of ink cartridges made with the intent to meet or even surpass OEM requirements. These cartridges are available for purchase and are always fresh from the factory every month. It is also backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee which can save you from all the hassle of refilling an empty ink cartridge.