Canon MX512 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MX512 Ink
Replacement Canon MX512 Ink Cartridges from $18.99
Save $3.00 (7% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $36.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $2.00 (8% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (26% off retail price)
How to change Canon MX512 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Lower the front cover then the paper output tray to open.
- Pull the paper output lid.
- The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for ink replacement position.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing the lever down. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon Pixma MX512 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma 512 ink cartridge in the ink carriage.
- Insert the cartridge all the way until it makes contact with the rear.
- Lock the cartridge in place by pushing the lock lever up.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common Canon MX512 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does a Canon Pixma printer take?
- To know what type of ink your printer uses, just check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer, in front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. This model number is use to distinguish the type of ink you should purchase, it is usually a set of numbers of a combination of alphanumeric characters. Canon Pixma MX512 printer for example, it uses the high yield Canon PG-240XL black and Canon CL-241XL tri-color and standard yield Canon PG-240 black and CL-241 tri-color ink cartridges. For further information, just click What ink does my printer use? and you will be redirected to the right page. If you're looking for your printer's ink cartridge, CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Is Canon 243 and 245 the same?
- Canon PG-243 black is a starter cartridge that is sent along with your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer upon purchase. The purpose of these starter cartridges, Canon PG-243 black and CL-244 tri-color, is to keep your printer working. These cartridges can print up to 180 pages only as they contain smaller volume of ink. Once Canon PG-243 CL-244 ink run out, you will then to purchase the PG-245 black and CL-246 tri-color ink cartridges that can print up to 300 pages each. You may also opt into buying the more preferred high yield version of these cartridges which are Canon 245XL in black and CL-246XL for tri-color.
Replacement Canon MX512 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorEasy to do. It came sooner than expected.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorGood productWas this review helpful?
good serviceReview for Replacement Canon 240XL 241XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL Colorhave purchased with them for a long time, always good serviceWas this review helpful?
Good products, fairly price and ...Review for Replacement Canon 240XL 241XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorGood products, fairly price and excellent customer service.Was this review helpful?
I find no faultReview for Replacement Canon PG240 Ink Cartridge - Canon 240 - BlackAs usual my order came fast, very pleased with your product. I must say Comp and Save that the brand of ink I purchase from you lasts longer than the name brand product I use to buy,and that alone is a big five stars to me by it self. Keep the good work up Comp and SaveWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 241 Ink Cartridge - CL-241 - ColorComp and Save has taken away one more thing that I do not have to worry about! I trust them and have never been wrong. Just couple of clicks and I am able to continue to print.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 240 Ink Cartridge XL - PG-240XL Black - High YieldFast delivery Very good cartridgeWas this review helpful?
Will order again .Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorFast delivery, good prices and customer service is quick to resolve a problem.Was this review helpful?
Good productReview for Replacement Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge - Black - Extra High YieldI just installed the ink cartridge today. The installation is easy for a sight impaired person and it works just fine. Unfortunately I only use a cartridge about every other year.Was this review helpful?
Products work wellWas this review helpful?