Canon TR4550 Ink Cartridges - Pixma TR4550 All-in-One Ink
Replacement Canon TR4550 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon TR4550 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Get access to the paper output tray by opening the printer's front cover.
- Check that there is no paper or any form of media in the cassette.
- Release the paper output lid.
- The printhead holder will move and settle for cartridge replacement position. Avoid touching the cartridge holder until it stops completely.
- Press the cartridge down until it clicks.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma TR4550 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon printer TR4550 ink cartridge to its respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge at an angle, head first. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Raise the paper output lid to close.
Most Common Canon TR4550 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon TR4550 use?
- Canon 245 black ink cartridges and Canon 246 tri-color ink cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma TR4550 printer. It is also compatible with the high-yield ink cartridges Canon 245XL black and Canon 246XL tri-color. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages than the standard version. CompAndSave offers genuine-like quality and satisfaction with replacement Canon Pixma TR4550 standard and high yield ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will replace the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, PG-245XL, and CL-246XL ink cartridges at a very affordable price!
- What is the difference between Canon ink 243 and 245?
- Canon PG-243 black is a starter cartridge sent along with your Canon Pixma TR4550 printer upon purchase. The purpose of these starter cartridges, Canon PG-243 Black and CL-244 tri-color, is to keep your printer working. These cartridges can print up to 180 pages only as they contain a smaller volume of ink. Once Canon PG-243 CL-244 ink runs out, you will then purchase the PG-245 black and CL-246 tri-color ink cartridges that can print up to 300 pages each. You may also opt into buying the more preferred high yield version of these cartridges, which are Canon 245XL in black and CL-246XL for tri-color.