Canon Pixma TS3129 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon Pixma TS3129 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon Pixma TS3129 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull the document tray and tray extension back into place.
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the ink replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon TS3129 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon TS3129 ink replacement in the cartridge holder at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge all the way in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common Canon Pixma TS3129 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon TS3129 use?
- PG-245 black and CL-246 color cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma TS3129. It is also compatible with the high-yield ink cartridges PG-245XL for black and CL-246XL for color. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages than the standard version. CompAndSave offers genuine-like quality and satisfaction with replacement Canon Pixma TS3129 standard and high yield ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, and PG-245XL, CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- What kind of ink does a Canon Pixma printer take?
- To know what type of ink your printer uses, check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer. In front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. This model number is used to distinguish the type of ink you should purchase. It is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters. For further information, just click What ink does my printer use? and you will be redirected to the right page. If you're looking for your printer's ink cartridge, CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will surely work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.