Epson Stylus Color 880 Ink Cartridges
Remanufactured Epson Stylus Color 880 Ink Cartridges from $2.99
Save $23.96 (89% off retail price)
Save $25.96 (90% off retail price)
How to change Epson Stylus Color 880 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Ink lights will flash indicating which cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Open the printer cover after lowering the paper tray at the front of the printer.
- To move the print head to cartridge replacement position, press and hold the ink button for about three seconds.
- Open the clamp for cartridge that needs replacement. Pull the used cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompandSave Epson Stylus Color 880 ink cartridges and gently shake it sideways for about 4-5 times.
- Unpack the Epson Stylus 880 ink in a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks. Sometime, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently install the cartridge on its respective slot. Position the ink cartridge tabs with the tabs protruding from the base of the opened ink cartridge clamp. Do not use too much force on the cartridge.
- Press the print head cleaning button to start the ink charging process. Let this process finish to avoid wasting ink.
Most Common Epson Stylus Color 880 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Can you use compatible ink cartridges in Epson printer?
- Yes, you can use generic or compatible ink cartridges in Epson printers. Compatible ink cartridges are brand new cartridges that have the same quality as the original ones at a very low price. The only difference is compatible ink cartridges are made by a third-party manufacturer while the original cartridges are made by the same printer brand manufacturer. Compatible ink cartridge is the type of cheap ink cartridge that can save you a lot of money and function the same way as OEM cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap compatible ink cartridges in Epson printers without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Can I use my Epson printer with only black ink?
- Some Epson printers allow users to print with only black ink when the color ink runs out. This is a temporary measure called Black Print mode. This can only be done in a short period of time and varies depending on the the documents printed and frequency of usage. It would stop printing when it exceeds the duration allotted for this setting. That is why it is recommended to always have both the black and color cartridge available on your printer to avoid downtime in printing.
Remanufactured Epson Stylus Color 880 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Work fineReview for Remanufactured Color Inkjet Cartridge for Stylus Color 880 / 880i Printers - replaces Epson T020201Work fineWas this review helpful?
Review for Remanufactured Black Inkjet Cartridge for Stylus Color 880 / 880i Printers - replaces Epson T019201The cartridges are fine, but we understand you can no longer get these. We use many pson 880 printers to print on special paper envelopes used for flower seeds. We use several hundred cartridges per year, and it would be useful if you can get them. Thanks, Doug, Ivy Garth Seeds, 8422 Mayfield Road, Chesterland, Oh 44026, e-mail email@example.com.Was this review helpful?
Review for Remanufactured Black Inkjet Cartridge for Stylus Color 880 / 880i Printers - replaces Epson T019201Remanufactured Black Inkjet Cartridge for Stylus Color 880 / 880i Printers works well.Was this review helpful?