Epson Stylus C60 Ink Cartridges
Remanufactured Epson Stylus C60 Ink Cartridges from $2.99
Save $15.00 (83% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (85% off retail price)
How do I install Epson Stylus C60 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer's cover.
- Select the ink replacement button. The print head should go to the center, and the green power light blinks.
- Pull up the ink cartridge clamp to lift the used cartridge out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Epson C60 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Select the ink replacement button and close the printer cover.
Epson Stylus C60 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does Epson Stylus C60 use?
- The Epson Stylus C60 printer uses the standard yield Epson T028201 black and Epson T029201 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the remanufactured Epson T028201 and Epson T029201 ink cartridges that are high quality and budget-friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I print with just a black Epson ink?
- By default, most Epson printer models stop printing when an ink cartridge runs out. You may temporarily print with just black, but remember it is recommended to always replace any empty ink cartridges to avoid printer issues. To temporarily print with only black, stop and cancel any pending print job through the Epson printer program. Next, access Printer Settings, then go to the main tab and then select Quality Option followed by selecting Plain Papers or Envelope for the type setting. After this, put a check in Grayscale option and press OK.