Subscribe and Save 15% off Today!
HP 32A Drum Unit Related Products
Save $34.00 (51% off retail price)
Save $61.00 (60% off retail price)
Save $7.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $1.20 (40% off retail price)
About HP 32A Drum Unit
Replacement HP 32A Drum Unit - CF232A - Black
CompAndSave offers affordable replacement HP 32A drum unit that boasts genuine-like quality and satisfaction. This cartridge perfectly works as the original HP CF232a drum unit without fail!
- MADE WITH PRECISION. Every drum unit we sell is proven and tested to work like OEM drum units, with a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months. Our HP LaserJet 32A CF232A drum unit is professionally engineered to ensure that CompAndSave's drum units will function like original ones—from installation to print quality.
- LOW PRICE, SAME QUALITY. The print capacity and quality of CompAndSave's drum units match the original HP drum units, but at a lesser price without sacrificing the quality. Purchasing an HP 32A LaserJet imaging drum unit from us means you get to save $46.00 (52% off retail price), talk about getting the most of your money!
- BUMP UP YOUR SAVINGS. Want to enjoy even bigger savings? Purchase our HP 32A drum unit in bulk.
- MORE PRINTS, PAY LESS. Looking for the standard-yield cartridges? Check our black HP CF230A toner cartridge (30A). We also have the high-yield HP toner CF230X black cartridge (30X).
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING. HP CF232a drum unit orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped out the same business day. Visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING. For U.S. orders, checking out $50 or more means the shipping fee is on us!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We offer a FULL refund within ten days based on the delivery date of your CompAndSave products. We even issue refunds and store credits up to 365 days from purchase. That is how confident we are in the quality of our replacement 32A HP drum unit. Make sure to read our Return Policy for more details.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS. Did you know that our replacement or remanufactured cartridges are environmentally friendly? Instead of throwing away empty original HP drum units, our manufacturer meticulously recycles them to function exactly like the originals. By purchasing our replacement HP 32A drum unit, you will not only save a ton of money, but you will also be helping to preserve the environment.
- WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY. Using replacement, compatible, or remanufactured printer drum units will never void your printer warranty. To know more, check our Ink Knowledge Base page or contact us for other concerns.
Go ahead and find your printer from the compatible printer list for HP 32A drum unit provided below. Take advantage of our great prices for HP CF232a drum unit today. SAVE more now!
HP 32A Drum Unit FAQs
How many pages does HP 32A yield?
The HP 32A drum unit can yield up to 23,000 pages at 5% page coverage. Please note that this number is just an estimate, as the exact number of pages it can print will depend on the type and size of the document or files you are printing.
When should I replace my HP imaging drum?
Drum unit usually needs to be replaced after using 3 to 4 toner cartridges. Most HP printers will notify you when your drum unit is about to run out or if it needs to be replaced. Make sure to replace these drum units so that you can continue printing and avoid issues with your printer. CompAndSave offers compatible Brother toner cartridges that can provide the same performance as the OEM but at a much more affordable price.
Why OEM toner cartridges are so expensive?
OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, check our ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
How to install HP 32A drum unit?
The installation procedure for an HP 32A drum unit varies on the printer model that you have. Some printers will require a different or special procedure that other models will not require. So, with that being said, we recommend looking for your printer model below in the compatible printers field. Click the printer model, and you will be redirected to another page with the correct installation procedure for your printer. For more information, check our toner installation guide, and you will be redirected to the right page. Please note that this instruction is just a general procedure that is applicable to most printers.
HP 32A Drum Unit Specifications
|Replaces OEM #
|Approximate Page Yield
|Cost per page
|Number of pieces
|Product Shelf Life
Replacement HP 32A Drum Unit Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 32A Drum Unit - CF232A - BlackDelivered quickly and worked great!Was this review helpful?