HP Color Copier 190 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Color Copier 190 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP Color Copier 190?
- Turn the printer on and open the print cartridge access door.
- After the carriage stops moving, flip up the print-cartridge latch on the left, grasp the top of the old print cartridge and pull it up and out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Color Copier 190 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new printer ink cartridge firmly into the appropriate slot.
- Lower the print-cartridge latch onto the cartridge's top and press down until the latch is securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
HP Color Copier 190 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP Color Copier 190 need?
- HP Color Copier 190 printer uses the HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 78 color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 45 black and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges that are high quality ink cartridges. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- Using other number ink cartridges in your HP printer may not work. The cartridge for your printer has a chip that is programmed to work with your specific HP machine. However, you have the option to use generic cartridges aside from OEM. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.