HP Color Copier 270 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Color Copier 270 Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to Install HP Color Copier 270 Ink Cartridges?
- Open the ink cartridge's access door by lifting it.
- Lift the latch securing the cartridge that needs to be replaced, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Color Copier 270 printer ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot, make sure that the cartridge is firmly seated, then put the latch back into place.
- Close the ink cartridge's access door.
HP Color Copier 270 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- Yes, you can. Just make sure that the ink cartridge that you are going to use is the right model for your printer. CompAndSave offers replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges that are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.