HP CP 1160 Cartridges
Replacement HP CP 1160 Cartridges from $6.99
Save $28.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (77% off retail price)
How do I Change the Ink in my HP CP 1160 Printer?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the printer's front cover. Also, make sure that the paper output tray is down.
- The ink cartridge holder will automatically move so wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge and get your new HP CP 1160 ink cartridge.
- Open your new ink over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new HP Color Inkjet CP1160 cartridge into the appropriate slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's front cover.
HP CP 1160 Ink Cartridge FAQ
- Are any HP ink cartridges interchangeable?
- The answer is no. HP ink cartridges are not interchangeable as they are designed to work with a specific printer model. For example, HP CP 1160 printer is designed to only recognize HP 14 black and tricolor ink. Installing wrong cartridges in your printer might damage your machine so we highly recommend using the correct ones for it.
- How do I know what HP ink cartridge I need?
- To know the right ink for your HP printer, you can check the cartridge model number printed on the introductory inks that came along with your printer upon purchase. For more tips, check our guide to know what ink your printer uses.