HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110c Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push the ink cartridge down to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP J110c ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP J110c ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110c Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does HP DeskJet 1000 use?
- HP DeskJet 1000 J110c printer is both compatible for the standard yield HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges, which comes in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL which can work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can I use HP 61XL instead of 61?
- Yes, you can. HP 61 and HP 61XL has the same size and printer compatibility. The only difference is HP 61XL has more ink and can print more pages compared to standard yield HP 61 ink cartridge.