HP DeskJet 1050 J410c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1050 J410c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 1050 J410c Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push the ink cartridge down to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP J410c ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP J410c ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 1050 J410c Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does the HP DeskJet 1050 use?
- HP DeskJet 1050 J410c printer is both compatible for the standard yield HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges, which comes in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL which can work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- HP cartridges last depending on their ink volume and page yield. Another factor that determines how long they would last is usage. For example, HP DeskJet 1050 J410c ink cartridges which are standard yield HP 61 has a page yield of 190 pages for the black and 165 pages for the tri-color. High yield HP 61XL on the other hand has a page yield of 480 pages for the black and 330 pages for the tri-color. Now if the answer you are seeking is about the shelf life, CompAndSave's replacement HP cartridges has a shelf life of 20 months. Our cartridges are always fresh from the factory and is backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.