HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1120C ink cartridges on printer?
- Open the front cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Gently push the old cartridge down to remove it from the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 1120C cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Deskjet 1120 printer cartridge into the ink carrier until it clicks in place.
Most Common HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1120C use?
- HP DeskJet 1120C printer cartridges are HP 45 black and HP 23 tri-color. CompAndSave offers HP 45 and HP 23 ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction at a very affordable price!
- Do all HP printers use same ink cartridges?
- Most HP printers do not use the same cartridges. It's crucial to figure out which ink cartridges will work with your specific model. Look through the manual that came with your printer to find out what kind of ink your HP printer uses. You may also check your printer's current ink cartridges; there should be a label or sticker with the model number on them. For example, ink designed for HP DeskJet 1120C will not work for an HP DeskJet 1513 and vice versa.