HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement HP DeskJet 1120C ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 1120C ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP 1120c cartridges?
- Our replacement HP DeskJet 1120C ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install a replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 1120C ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP 1120c cartridges in bulk. Ensure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP DeskJet 1120C ink cartridges that suit you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP 1120C ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP DeskJet 1120C cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP 1120 printer cartridge will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us, and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges from $12.99
Save $179.12 (70% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $63.00 (83% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1120C ink cartridges on printer?
- Open the front cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Gently push the old cartridge down to remove it from the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 1120C cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Deskjet 1120 printer cartridge into the ink carrier until it clicks in place.
Most Common HP DeskJet 1120C Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1120C use?
- HP DeskJet 1120C printer cartridges are HP 45 black and HP 23 tri-color. CompAndSave offers HP 45 and HP 23 ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction at a very affordable price!
- Do all HP printers use same ink cartridges?
- Most HP printers do not use the same cartridges. It's crucial to figure out which ink cartridges will work with your specific model. Look through the manual that came with your printer to find out what kind of ink your HP printer uses. You may also check your printer's current ink cartridges; there should be a label or sticker with the model number on them. For example, ink designed for HP DeskJet 1120C will not work for an HP DeskJet 1513 and vice versa.