HP DeskJet 2000 J210b Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2000 J210b Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 J210b Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push the ink cartridge down to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP J210b ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP J210b ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 2000 J210b Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers uses different kind or model of ink cartridge. To know the model number of the cartridge your Photosmart printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer, in front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP Deskjet 2000 - J210b printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 61 for standard yield and HP 61XL for high yield.
- How many pages can a HP 61 ink cartridge print?
- Standard yield HP 61 has a page yield of 190 pages for the black and 165 pages for the tri-color. High yield HP 61XL on the other hand has a page yield of 480 pages for the black and 330 pages for the tri-color.