How To Install HP Deskjet 2512 Ink Cartridges?
HP Deskjet 2512 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 2512 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I install HP Deskjet 2512 ink cartridges on my printer?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently press down the cartridge to remove it then pull to remove it from its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2512 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 2512 printer cartridge into its color-coded slot until it snaps into place. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the front access door.
HP DeskJet 2512 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet 2512 use?
- The HP Deskjet 2512 printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 black ink that produces up to 190 pages, while the high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge gives up to 480 sheets at 5% page coverage. As for the tri-color cartridges, you can get up to 165 printouts for the standard yield HP 61 ink cartridge and up to 330 pages for the high yield HP 61XL at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is it okay to use compatible ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.