HP Deskjet 2549 Ink Cartridges - Deskjet 2549 All-in-One Ink
Replacement HP Deskjet 2549 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to install HP Deskjet 2549 ink cartridge replacement?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently pull on the ink cartridge to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2549 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new HP 2549 printer ink cartridge onto the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP Deskjet 2549 Ink Cartridge Replacement FAQs
- What ink does a HP Deskjet 2549 use?
- The HP Deskjet 2549 printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges that are high quality and budget friendly. The standard yield HP 61 black ink cartridge gives up to 190 pages, while the HP 61 color ink cartridge gives up to 165 printouts at 5% page coverage. The high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge produces up to 480 pages, while the HP 61XL color cartridge gives up to 330 printouts at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way to check what ink cartridge you need is by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2549.