HP DeskJet 2710e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2710e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 2710e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge access door, which can be found in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2710e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door.
Most Common HP DeskJet 2710e Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP DeskJet 2710e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- What's the difference between 67 & 67XL ink?
- In terms of size and printer compatibility, HP 67 and HP 67XL are practically the same. The only difference is the yield or number of pages it can print. Standard yield HP 67 can print up to 120 pages, the black and 100 pages for the tri-color. The high yield HP 67XL, on the other hand, can print up to 240 pages for the black and up to 200 pages for the tri-color.