HP J610a Ink Cartridges - Deskjet 3050 J610a Ink
Replacement HP J610a Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to install HP J610a ink cartridges in my printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push the ink cartridge down to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet J610a ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Deskjet 3050 printer cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
HP J610a Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 3050 use?
- HP Deskjet 3050 - J610a printer is both compatible for the standard yield HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges, which come in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges that can work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Is HP DeskJet 3050 laser or inkjet?
- HP DeskJet 3050 J610a printer is an inkjet type of printer. These printers are using the liquid based type of ink compared to the laser type which are powder-based. Inkjet type of printers are best utilize for home use, photo printing and scanning.