HP 3420 Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 3420 Ink
Replacement HP 3420 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
How to install HP 3420 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the old ink cartridge, lightly press down on it to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 3420 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP DeskJet 3420 ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
HP 3420 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- How do I know what HP ink cartridge I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?. CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 black and HP 28 for tri-color ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 3420.
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Yes, you can use generic ink for your HP printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.