How To Install HP 3515 Ink Cartridges?
HP 3515 Ink Cartridges - Deskjet 2514 Ink
Replacement HP 3515 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP 3515 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- To access the HP Deskjet 3515 ink cartridges, just simply open the ink cartridge access door in front of the printer.
- The HP Deskjet 3515 cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge to release it from the slot then pull it out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it
- Insert the HP printer 3515 ink cartridge into its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP 3515 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP?
- It depends on the printer mode. Some printers have the capability of printing with a black ink cartridge alone while others may require both. You may contact your printer manufacturer to check if your printer can do this or not.
- How do I know what ink my HP printer uses?
- Check the old ink cartridge that was inside of your printer. You should be able to see a model number in front or the side of the ink cartridge.