HP DeskJet 3631 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 3631 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 3631 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn on your printer.
- Fill the input tray with plain white paper.
- Open the cartridge access door. Press the latched bottom below the cartridge to be replaced, then lift the latch.
- To remove the cartridge from the printer, gently pull it towards you.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 3631 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Holding the cartridge by the handle, insert it into the open slot. Make sure that the HP DeskJet 3631 cartridge is installed in the correct slot. Match the cartridge's color and symbol to the print carriage's color and symbol.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 3631 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 3631 use?
- HP DeskJet 3631 printer uses the HP 02 ink cartridges in black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light magenta, and light cyan. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 02 ink cartridges in all color variants. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you use other number ink cartridges in an HP printer?
- Using other number ink cartridges in your HP printer may not work. The cartridge for your printer has a chip that is programmed to work with your specific HP machine. However, you have the option to use generic cartridges aside from OEM. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 02 ink cartridges in black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light magenta, and light cyan.