HP DeskJet 3636 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 3636 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP DeskJet 3636?
- Turn on your printer. Fill the input tray with plain white paper.
- Open the front door.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before proceeding.
- Gently push down on the ink cartridge to release it, then remove it out of the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 3636 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 3636 printer ink into their correct color slots until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and the exterior door.
HP DeskJet 3636 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 3636 use?
- The HP DeskJet 3636 printer uses the HP 63 and HP 63XL black and color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 63 and high-yield HP 63XL black and color ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. The standard yield HP 63 black ink cartridge gives up to 190 pages, while the HP 63 color ink cartridge gives up to 175 printouts at 5% page coverage. The high yield HP 63XL black ink cartridge produces up to 480 pages, while the HP 63XL color ink cartridge gives up to 330 printouts at 5% page yield. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries.