HP DeskJet 3650 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 3650 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 3650 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Lightly push down the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it. Then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 3650 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP 3650 printer cartridge to its respective slot at a slight upward angle. Gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's top cover and do an alignment test page.
HP DeskJet 3650 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does HP DeskJet 3650 use?
- HP DeskJet 3650 printer uses the HP 27 for the black, HP 28 for the tri-color and the optional HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 27, 28, and 58, which will work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.