HP Deskjet 3744 Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 3744 Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (64% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
How do I install HP Deskjet 3744 cartridges?
- Open the printer's access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press down to release the cartridge, then pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet 3744 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new cartridge at an upward angle into the slot, then press up on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer access door.
HP Deskjet 3744 Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet 3744 use?
- HP Deskjet 3744 printer uses the standard yield HP 27 black and HP 28 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 27 black and HP 28 color cartridges, which are high-quality printer inks that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Are all HP ink cartridges the same?
- Not all HP ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 black and HP 28 color cartridges for your HP Deskjet 3744 printer.