HP 3940 Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 3940 Ink
Replacement HP 3940 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $24.11 (46% off retail price)
Save $36.10 (48% off retail price)
Save $62.22 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (52% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
How to Install HP 3940 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push down the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it. Then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 3940 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 3940 cartridge to its respective slot at a slight upward angle. Gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's top cover and do an alignment test page.
HP 3940 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- Yes, you can. Just make sure that the ink cartridge that you are going to use is the right model for your printer. CompAndSave offers replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges that are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- How do I know what HP ink cartridge I need?
- To know the model number of the cartridge your HP printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet 3940 printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 21 for the black and HP 22 for the tri-color.